Share Your Eternity Story
Share Your Eternity Story
We have been blown away by the many Eternity stories that exist across Australia and around the world ... and would love to hear more.
• How did you respond when Eternity appeared on the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the year 2000?
• Were you at the Opening Ceremony of the Sydney Olympic Games?
• Do you run an Eternity themed business or organisation?
• Are you someone who saw Mr Eternity, Arthur Stace, writing the famous word on Sydney's streets?
• Did you meet Mr Eternity in person?
• Does the word Eternity hold a special significance to you?
TELL US YOUR ETERNITY STORY
Tell us your Eternity Story in the space provided below and we'll add it to the hundreds of Eternity Stories from across Australia and around the world.
Note: We will not share your story without your permission.
SHARE YOUR ETERNITY STORY
The DIDUNO Network Inc.
The DIDUNO Network Inc. is an education charity which provides teaching resources that align with the Australian National School Curriculum.
Since being established in December 2014, DIDUNO produced educational content which focused exclusively on Australian history.
Under new leadership in 2020, we are expanding our circle of influence to produce materials which meet the following objectives:
- Address the learning outcomes in the National School Curriculum across a number of subjects including History, Social Studies, Ethics, English and Literature, Drama, Civics, etc, and
- Teach universal community building and humanitarian themes based on inclusiveness, diversity, sustainability, religion and human rights through creative storytelling.
We will do this by:
- Developing and distributing original multi-platform educational products of our own accord,
- Partnering with existing community groups and specialist organisations to produce educational content,
- Respecting and promoting cultural, religious, ethical and political diversity, and
- Distributing content into schools, to teachers and to the wider community, and through traditional, emerging and social media platforms.
Through the above activities, we seek to resource, empower and connect with:
- Teachers and parents of school aged children,
- Students in primary and secondary schools,
- Special interest teachers, teachers aids, chaplains and other specialist mentors including those who run lunchtime groups and after school activities, and
- Specialist community organisations who have the ability to partner with us to produce materials which meet our core objectives.
The DIDUNO Network Inc is an incorporated association in NSW with DGR 1 status. All financial support to the work of DIDUNO is tax deductible.